I help creatives discover their secret ingredient — Genius — and unleash it through business.
I do this by advising creative business owners across the US, UK, Europe, Australia, Asia, and South America.
(In my former life I helmed Impossible Pictures, joyfully running that production studio for 20 years.)
Now working through the industry-leading consultancy RevThink, my clients include such eminent names as:
– The Furrow
– Giant Ant
– Mighty Nice
– STATE Design
– Syn Music
To date I’ve worked with 300+ companies based in 25+ countries.
If you are a business owner interested in working with me, a great starting point is my Jumpstart accelerator. See https://revthink.com/accelerators/jumpstart/
Additional interests, involvements, and accolades:
• Community Builder: I lead the world’s largest private community of 300+ studio and prodco owners.
• QOHORT Host: gatherings of elite creative entrepreneurs in NYC, LA, London, Denver, San Francisco, Melbourne.
• Podcaster: RevThinking Podcast on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
• Featured Speaker:
— Camp Mograph.
— Digital Design Days (Geneva, Switzerland and Milan, Italy).
— Bend Design (Bend, USA).
— Promax (NYC & LA USA).
— The Futur (LA, USA).
— Computer Graphics & Arts (Belgrade, Serbia).
— Small Business Services, City of New York (NYC, USA).
— Voting Member of the Television Academy.
• Judge: Primetime Emmy Awards, Promax Awards, Motion Awards.
• Author: Fast Company, Forbes, SHOOT, Motionographer.
• Education: Advisor at SCAD, University of Colorado, The Art Institutes.
• International Development: Consultant to Moldova Competitiveness Project / USAID & Sweden.
• Awards: honored with numerous Emmy, Addy, Art Directors, Promax Awards.